Cameyo is a portable and free application virtualization software that converts software into a single executable, which you can bring and access it anywhere. You can also find most of the popular portable applications at its online public apps library. Creating a virtual app is extremely easy with Cameyo’s local or online packager.
Although Cameyo’s online packager is much more convenient, it normally takes longer time to convert your apps to portable. Therefore, I would recommend you to download Cameyo and package your application locally.
1. Download Cameyo and launch the application immediately.
2. Sign up for a free account to start using Cameyo. Then, click Capture app locally.
3. Cameyo will take initial system snapshot before installation, which requires 1 – 3 minutes to complete.
4. Once the system snapshot is completed, install the software that you wish to convert. Click Install done when the installation is completed.
5. Done! You can now test your portable app at the specified folder. You can also customize and configure your portable apps under Studio -> Package Editor in Cameyo.
2. You can either submit the installer’s web location or upload the installer from your PC if you already have it. Change the baseline environment to 64-bit if you are planning to use the portable app on 64-bit operating systems. Click Submit.
3. Packaging time varies depends on your application’s size. Cameyo will notify you by email once the app is ready.
4. Once the packaging is completed, you can download the portable app on the same window or from Cameyo’s notification email.
If Cameyo doesn’t work for you, you may want to check out other portable app creators here.